In-Person Macramé Wreath Workshop
**Edit: this workshop is now sold out! I am working on adding a new date. Email me to be added onto the list to hear about the new date first!**
Macramé is the relaxing art of tying knots to create decorative items, with its roots in the Middle East.
In this workshop, you will create your own beautiful Macramé Mandala and then use Florette’s fresh and dried greenery to create a Holiday Wreath!
We will learn the three basic knots of macramé, and you’ll walk away with basic knowledge to use in all types of macramé projects.
The piece can transition to another season by adding different greenery or it looks great without greenery too!
Topics covered in the workshop include:
– Simple knotting instructions and demonstrations, suitable for beginners or people with some macramé experience
– Tips for a professional finish
– Floral arrangement guidance from professional florists
No previous macramé experience is necessary, although this workshop also works for previous attendees.
– Imported 10-inch or 12-inch (30 cm) gold hoop
– Imported Bobbiny 5mm string in natural or golden natural (laced with gold thread)
– Florette’s fresh long-lasting festive greenery imported from Holland
– Other natural decorative items like preserved citrus slices, cinnamon sticks and other dried spices and pinecones
Florette Floral Studio is hosting us for the workshop!
Shop 7, Miracle Residence
Arjan, Dubai (near Dubai Miracle Gardens): Google map location
350 AED for workshop, all materials and greenery
Health and Safety:
Due to social distancing guidelines, I’m limiting attendees to 9 people.
Each participant will have her own workspace, clothing rack and tool set which will be sanitized directly prior to the workshop. You will be asked to wear a mask throughout the workshop, and your temperature will be taken upon arrival. Hand sanitizer and sanitizer wipes, as well as extra masks and gloves will be available too.
Ts & Cs:
Before 7 days prior to the workshop, I can offer a refund for a portion of the workshop cost, if you are unable to attend. After this time, I cannot provide a refund but will gladly honor a credit to use at a future workshop or to purchase a DIY Kit.
Thank you for understanding.
I look forward to seeing you in person soon!