Online Modern Embroidery Workshop with DIY Kit
The art of embroidery is like painting with a needle and thread…without requiring any of the drawing skills. It’s a totally accessible DIY project with a lot of applications…think clothing, patches, pillows, wall hangings and more. With so many modern designs, it’s not just for your Grandma anymore!
Once you learn a few stitches, the process becomes a totally relaxing creative experience, perfect to unwind at the end of a long day spent Work Zooming, homeschooling or navigating all the cr*p that’s being thrown our way. Making something with your hands allows a reset of your mind and some space for it to wander around and chill out.
So let’s give it a go with a simple floral motif surrounding a short quote/personalized writing.
We will learn 7 simple stitches for the flowers, greenery and text by completing the bottom 1/4 of your piece. The remainder of your piece can be finished at your own leisure, providing relaxation for another few hours to come!
No previous experience necessary!
Topics covered in the workshop include:
– Embroidery materials information and suggestions
– Easy to understand stitch instructions and demonstrations, suitable for beginners
– Tips for a professional finish
– A recording of the workshop for future reference
No previous embroidery experience is necessary, although this workshop also works for people who have tried embroidery before.
My online workshops are laid back affairs, intended to be relaxing and informative. I make it as interactive as you want it to be, answering questions and providing assistance as needed.
Embroidery DIY Kit
Everything you need for an embroidery project, conveniently delivered to your door, making it super easy for you to get in some relaxing creative time.
The DIY Kit Materials include:
– 6-inch bamboo Embroidery Hoop
– Embroidery needles, sewing pins and needle threader
– Imported Kona cotton fabric, designed specially for embroidery
– 9 skeins of DMC embroidery floss (available in two different color palettes…Bright Floral or Natural Neutrals–pictured below)
– Water soluble marker for design transfer
– Printed Embroidery Introduction Guide with sample quotes included “Nevertheless She Persisted” and “We Can Do Hard Things”, as well as a traceable alphabet to personalize your piece
– Printed Stitch Guide
– FREE Online Workshop, along with the Online Workshop Session Recording
All you need from home is a pair of scissors!
Registration and Payment
Registration is complete upon payment on the Turquoise Zbooni storefront.
Online Workshop Only: 50 AED
Embroidery DIY Kit with Free Online Workshop: 195 AED plus 21 AED shipping in UAE
Ts & Cs