Everything you need for a personalized creative diy project delivered right to your doorstep with this DIY Kit!
No previous experience is necessary! We’ve done all the research, planned the designs, gathered the best materials and put together easy instructions, including a companion youtube tutorial to make it easy for you to string along.
A perfect family activity (or string art intro for your inner child), it’s especially a nice way for dad to get crafty with the kids, as the hammer and nails are a big draw! string art can be a stress-relieving new hobby or a fun alternative for a ladies night in.
Here are our general guidelines for who can participate in string art:
– 6 to 7 years old can help an adult, especially kids who are used to doing crafts or creating items with their hands
– 8 to 9 years old can complete the project with help and supervision from an adult
– 10 years old can complete the project with some check-ins and guidance
– All ages and both men and women, boys and girls enjoy this activity!
– natural pine wood canvas, in 2 different sizes: (small: 15cms x 15cms x 1.75cms or medium: 23 x23 x 1.75cms)
– instruction sheet
– design pattern
– ruler (for medium size)
– sawtooth hanging kit
– access to online video tutorial
Our philosophy is that children benefit from using real tools as soon as possible. It helps with development of fine and gross motor skills and general grit for learning new things that may seem difficult. Little fingers and hands can learn quickly!
Depending on your previous experience, project design and/or level of attention to detail (we are confessed perfectionists ourselves), project time is approximately:
– small: 2 – 2.5 hours
– medium: 3 – 4 hours
To purchase your own personalized kit, click on the buttons below. Once you place your order, we will reach out to you via email to get your selections for designs and nail and string colors.
Happy making and feel free to reach out with any other questions.
To explore our other DIY Kits, visit the DIY Kits homepage here.