FREE Online Shell Bracelet/Anklet Workshop with optional DIY Kit
Shell jewelry is an easy way to express creativity in a form that you can use in your everyday life. In this FREE Online Workshop, you’ll learn how to make a bracelet or anklet, your newest summer accessory. Bring on Summer 2021!
I’ll show you how to thread up cowrie shells and incorporate accent beads and other materials to create a completely unique piece.
No previous experience necessary!
Topics covered in the workshop include:
– Shell jewelry materials information and suggestions on where to get them
– Easy to understand knot demonstrations, suitable for beginners, including for the macrame square knot
– Tips for a professional finish
– A recording of the workshop for future reference
No previous jewelry making experience is necessary, although this workshop also works for people who have some experience.
My online workshops are laid back affairs, intended to be relaxing and informative. I make it as interactive as you want it to be, answering questions and providing assistance as needed.
Shell Jewelry DIY Kit
Don’t have the time to gather the materials for the project? Everything you need for a shell bracelet/anklet is conveniently delivered to your door with this kit, making it super easy for you to get in some relaxing creative time.
The DIY Kit Materials include:
– Knotting cord in a huge variety of colors
– Natural cowrie shells
– Metallic electroplated cowrie shells (silver, gold and rose gold)
– Metal cowrie shells (silver and gold)
– Metallic accent beads (silver, gold and rose gold)
– Glass, wooden and various other materials of accent beads
– Washi tape
All you need from home is a pair of scissors!
*Safety note: Because this project uses a lighter, parental supervision is required.*
Registration and Payment
Registration for the FREE workshop is complete upon sharing of your details here on the site.
Shell Jewelry DIY Kit: 95 AED (plus 21 AED for courier delivery, Free pick up is available from Sustainable City)
In order to place an order for the DIY Kit, please make payment on the Turquoise Zbooni storefront:
Once you have paid, I will send an email to get your selection of materials for your customized and unique jewelry piece!
Please message me if you would like to order more than 1 kit. I can give discounts for multiple orders!
Ts & Cs